Saturday, October 25, 2008

winter time!

hey, see what i bought at the first time in Amozon, Design is Art by Bruno Munari, this book is amazing and i am going to finish tonight.



Time passed too fast, it is my final year in Royal College, it is worths to spend 2 years to be a student of "ART"!? i ask myself this question everyday, but i don't have answer so far. anyway, my life is still nice but getting cold (london). no worry, my love, i am coming to see you soon. by the way, i really have to start my new book tonight, i hope it can hit the shop in US at the beginning of 2009. BUT my new object, Astrolapin is coming next month. good luck to me !!!

5 comments:

Jimmy Foo said...

Whoohooooooo....Astrolapin...


.....good luck with your final year too!

Newman Cruise said...

"it is worths to spend 2 years to be a student of "ART"!?"

that`s a good question. I think it is good to take that opportunity if you use the time to get you ready for the world afterwards. i didn`t use my study time very well, I wish I had waited until I was older. Now you know what you are doing with your career and your talents I think it was a pretty good decision.

imaginary scene: if you had only one year left to live what would you do with your time?

mr clement said...

.....thanks, my dear friend. i will try my best:) too you pls.

Anonymous said...

im just surprised you are reading a book!

mr clement said...

I KNOW ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!>_<