Monday, June 22, 2009

invitation invitation invitation invitation.....!!!


hey hey,
I would like to invite you to come to the opening party of the SHOW RCA 2009 - SHOW TWO at the Royal College of Art, London where I will be exhibiting my new sculpture "Petit Lapin with a broken heart" and some other art pieces. 50 limited edition mini-sculptures, prints and books will be available for sale ONLY at the show
It would be a pleasure to share with you what/ who I have been thinking about and working on in the past six months.
Please let me know if you can come and bring your all lovely friend(s) so that we can chat and FREE drink(s) in the gallery.

With love

mr clement

---------------------------------------------------------

SHOW RCA 2009-SHOW TWO

Royal College of Art

Kensington Gore, London SW7 2EU

Opening party 6 - 9pm

29th June, 2009

www.rca.ac.uk

No comments: