Monday, April 19, 2010

(-._.-) Invitation of mr clement exhibition in Paris.(0._.0)


hi hi...

I know it may be a hard time for some of you stranded aboard because of airspace closure, maybe you are checking the news about your flights and looking forward to going home. Good luck!!! If you are in Paris this week for whatever reason, I would like to invite you to come to my first solo exhibition 'Loin des yeux, Loin du coeur' at Artoyz shop+gallery.

This year is the 10th birthday of my lapin, so it's a good chance to examine lapin closely, I will show a series of sculptures, paintings and some unpublished drawings from my latest graphic novel etc. Of course, 60 special edition Lapin figures 'Petit lapin in Paris' and lots of prints, mugs, badges and french kisses are there for our guests on the opening night (Thursday 22nd April).

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ANYONE YOU THINK IS COOL!!!

Time and Date of exhibition:22nd April to 22th May, 2010

Opening night 7pm, 22nd April(of course you will see me in the evening!!)

Address: ARTOYZ SHOP + GALERIE45 rue de l'arbre sec, 75001 paris 01 47 03 09 90

www.artoyz.com
www.mrclement.com

No comments: