Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pre-Order!!! petit lapin museum - final chapter -when we look at the blue sky, we can see forever

petit lapin museum - final chapter - when we look at the blue sky, we can see forever


Thanks for all your love and support for the petit lapin museum 1,2 & 3.

I wish one day I can build a real petit lapin museum in London, then I will invite all of you guys come, sure with your lapin. This is my dream. HAHA!! Anyway, this is the time to say goodbye for this series and I am happy to announce the final chapter of petit lapin museum. The set of 3 sculptures included a Père-lapin, a Bébé-lapin and a Gija bird with a golden finishing surface, Swarovski Crystal eyes and a new design white MDF display platform. 30 sets limited edition (but 6 set gone already) available on my website now, please click the link for more detail.



No comments: