Tuesday, May 14, 2013

newsletter of May, 2013.... : )

 My Dear Friends,
 
How are you? Getting ready for the summer?
 
Last month, I was honored to be invited to join Pictoplasma 2013 and be one of the speakers. It was a very nice and special experience for me, spending time and sharing ideas with 20 more international artists and designers. It was also like a dream...a funny dream because I could give a speech in same event with the artists who I knew and like when I was a college student. Surprisingly, they also know and like my artwork since long time ago : ) so funny!

 
One of the highlighted artists in that event is Will Sweeney from London. I have been loving his work for a long time and I found out we came from the same college and the same department! Another genius, Ori Toor from Israe. Check it out! He is a sexy graphic artist. And very lucky on the last night in Berlin, I met one of the best illustrators in UK, Jonathan Edwards. He draws very well and he has collaborated with Louise Evans and made a series of felt sculpture. This is the work that I love the most! I wish I can spend more time there and explore more lovely places in this city.
Thank you so much to the Pictoplasma curating team, Peter Thaler, Lars DenickeLaure Saint-Yves....see you guys again at 2014!! hug and beer!
Some more nice shoots of Pictoplasma Berlin 2013 HERE 
And my shoots in Berlin HERE : )
 
 
After Berlin, Petit lapin is going to join another event in Madrid, presented by  Pictoplasma and La Casa Encendida. This time, Peitt lapin and I will be joining a group show with Mark GmehlingTim BiskupJeremyville,Geneviève GaucklerBakea and many more wonderful artists from all over the world.
*you will see my big sculpture and a team of Petit lapin. Hope to see yo
u there!!
Pictoplasma - WHITE NOISE Exhibition of Contemporary Character Design and Art
23. May - 8 September, 2013
La Casa Encendida - Ronda de Valencia 2 28012 Madrid, Spain
Another good news.... my new website is on air now! Hope you will like it!
Thanks for the  technical support and advice from Onyee, Cheung Lik and 2want!!! kiss!


 
 
P.S. a new ji ja bird is coming soon.. next week!

See you soon

No comments: