Tuesday, November 10, 2009

news of Nov 2009...: )


Hello to all lapin's friends,
There are some up-dates of my works and your orders : )
-Petit Astrolapin-BlackTeam-A is in its final stage of touching up now, they look very "Black" and cool!! haha!! Hopefully they will be shipped within 7 days of receiving this email. Luckily they will be delivered to your home/ shop before Dec. Of course, you will receive the online parcel tracking no. Yeah!! If anyone wants more pre-orders, please email me ASAP before i close the pre-order this weekend.

- Are you looking for a Xmas 's gift? I just up-loaded some new works (figures, prints, T-shirt..etc), they are all limited editions. Please have a look. :
http://www.mrclement.com/2008shop.htm

-Good news and bad news, I am still getting requests about the Petit lapin and Petit Astrolapin figure. I am sorry I don't have many figures left. if you are in London, I suggest you try to have a look at Playlounge the friendly boss called Aidan, may still has some of the figures.
Also, a shop in Bricklane called SHELF.

-I am holding a stall with a Japanese illustrator, Haruka Shinji in Sunday-Up market which began last weekend and will go all through to X'mas (9 to 6pm). You can find some of our hand-made books, postcards, figures and prints. Please come to visit us and have a chat. By the way, the food in market is very nice and cheap. yeah!!

See you soon! kiss!!

No comments: