Monday, January 23, 2012

petit lapin in Hong Kong

2011 was a very busy year where I did 2 solo exhibitions in Europe. Although I enjoyed it very much, sometimes I felt a bit bored working by myself... 2012 will see me doing a few group exhibitions in

Asia, hopefully I can meet some interesting Asian people and artists :)
The 7th Asia Top Gallery Hotel Art Fair will be my first group exhibition in 2012. It is not a normal art exhibition in a gallery with cold white walls, the art fair is held under the auspices of the Asia Art Net and will take place at the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong. I went to the hotel once many years ago for a nice buffet dinner.... I hope the art fair will also be nice...hahaha!
The fair will be on from 24 to 26 Feb so don't miss it if you are around. More than 60 galleries from Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and other Asian countries are involved and there are many many artists, boys and girls presenting more than 3,000 works. I will display 4 of my sculptures which have never been shown in Asia before. By the way, go back the point of "buffet", I really recommend you do it either before visiting the show or after, yummy oysters... haha.... Hong kong people like buffets!! Me too :) I will be at the fair sometimes for sure.....just sometimes. hope to see you there!

More details: http://www.hotelartfair.kr/

No comments: